Thursday, February 1, 2007

Sasha’s characteristic ambitions for 2007.

In the next few paragraphs, I will tell you what I want to achieve in my character throughout this year.
First of all, I would like to become more patient. For my whole life I was really an impatient person. My impatience does not only bother me but also irritates people around me. An athlete has once said “Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength.” I totally agree with him because impatience is a very bad quality.
Secondly, I want to be more nice to people that I don’t like and also to people that don’t like me. In my future, I don’t want to have any enemies, even though I know that it’s not it is inevitable. All throughout life people always had enemies. John F. Kennedy said “Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.” I think by that he means that we should still remember someone who did something bad to us. I don’t really agree with him. In my life I want to have more friends than enemies.
Thirdly I would like to become calmer. Usually I could get really hyper without any reason. I know it’s a good thing to be happy, but sometimes it difficult to control myself. When it happens to me most of the time I can’t go back to normal, because it’s sometimes really hard.

Caleb, Charles Colton. "Patience quotes." ThinkExist.com Quotations. May 2006. 31 Jan 2007 .

Kennedy, John Fitzgerald. "Enemies quotes. ." ThinkExist.com Quotations. Think Exist. 02/01/2007 .

No comments: